Currently, I am studying Automotive Systems (Master) at the University of Applied Sciences Esslingen.
I wrote my bachelor thesis entitled "Consideration of collateral for the robust design of autonomous emergency braking systems" at the BMW Group in Munich. My studies of automotive engineering at the University of Applied Sciences Esslingen focusing on chassis and control systems engineering were concluded with this work in February 2017.
I have also completed my internship semester in the “overall vehicle development for integral safety” at the BMW Group. Here I was responsible for the development of an intelligent power supply based on a PIC32 microcontroller.
Furthermore, I was involved in a student project to integrate driver assistance systems into a model vehicle. In addition to the development work, I was responsible for the management of the project. The core of this work was the development of a comprehensive safety concept and programming of the control unit in Matlab / Simulink.
In addition to my studies, I am intensively involved with private projects. For example, I programmed and developed a microcontroller based alarm system with SMS notification or the control for an electric skateboard with tilt sensor (like Segway). I am also very interested in computer vision, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
CAN / FlexRay
Daimler AG, Sindelfingen
Driver Assistance Systems – Active Safety Rating
Mar 2017 – July 2017
Bachelor of Engineering
University of Applied Sciences Esslingen
Automotive Engineering – Focus on Chassis and Control Systems
Sep 2012 – Feb 2017
BMW Group, Munich
Overall Vehicle Development
Driver Assistance – Active Safety / Pedestrian Protection
- Analysis of the emergency braking system
- Examine the scattering of the camera and brake system
- Simulation of the Euro NCAP pedestrian protection scenarios based on the latencies of the real system
- Statistical modeling for the discussion of the main influencing factors on speed reduction
Sep 2016 – Feb 2017
BMW Group, Munich
Overall Vehicle Development for Integral Safety
- Implementation of a measurement concept for Euro NCAP AEB Tests
- Development of a microcontroller to control power supplies of the measurement system
- Programming of various scripts for tolerance checks during the test execution
- Assistance during test execution
Mar 2015 – Aug 2015
Daimler AG, Stuttgart
Rear Axle Production